Jaw surgery is the orthognathic procedure and it corrects the irregularities of jaw bone. The process of surgery is done to improve the alignment and the way of working. The correction will also increase the facial appearance and the corrective option helps in resolving the orthodontic operation better within many impact operations. In various cases, you also should include braces and teeth surgery to recovery from the surgery. To carry out extra procedure, you need to consider healing and alignment operations to complete. Most of the orthodontist will help with oral and face uplifting.
The process is suitable as soon as after the growth stops. It is usually around the ages of 14 to 16 years for female and 17 to 21 years for male. There are various reasons why jaw surgery is done. They are
- Improve the biting and chewing within overall dental process.
- Correct problems with speech and swallow process.
- Minimize the excessive breakthrough of operations.
- Correcting the jaw closure issues and molars touches from front to back.
- Improve facial imbalance and enhance the asymmetric posture. This includes small chins, underbites, crossbites and overbites.
- It also improves the ability to close both the lips properly and comfortably.
- Relieve pain caused by temporomandibular joint disorder and various other jaw problems.
- Repair the facial injury and various other birth defects.
- Provide relief for obstructive sleep apnea
With all these consideration, people should check out most of the general experience caused within collaboration and its values. Before getting admitted to the treatment, it is important to check through jaw surgery fees Singapore. This will help out with various number of choices and general collaboration.