Luxury Vinyl Flooring in Bloomingdale, IL, is one of the most versatile flooring options as it offers many different realistic visuals and sizes. Whether your choice is hardwood plank, geometrics, or stone looks, there is an option. Understanding the various types of luxury vinyl available and the benefits each bring are vital factors when choosing your vinyl flooring.
Each category consists of various constructions, wear levels, and maintenance requirements. When selecting vinyl flooring, think about your lifestyle and the level of activity in the room the flooring will be installed. When professionally managed by our experts, this resilient flooring can last for many years. The luxury flooring installation may vary depending on your vinyl floor tiles, planks, or sheets.
The benefits of using Luxury Vinyl flooring are as follows:
- LVT is available for residential use in different designs, with options ranging from authentic woodgrains to pops of bright color.
- The unique making method gives the luxury vinyl tiles flooring an unmatched level of durability for all settings.
- Luxury vinyl tiles flooring can be said to be not only built to last for years to come, but it also meets WELL and LEED certification standards and is manufactured with non-phthalate plasticizers.
- For most kinds of vinyl flooring, a simple two-bucket cleaning system will do. Luxury vinyl tile is also naturally stain and scuff-resistant.
- To create a look of durability and authentic look of natural materials in luxury vinyl flooring in Bloomingdale, IL a highly technical and rigorous process is required. Various stores manufacture luxury vinyl flooring using the hot press method. This heat mixed hands-on construction involves a baking process that fuses each layer of vinyl. This level and kind of craftsmanship help create the strongest, most transparent, and highest quality luxury vinyl tiles available.
- Three layers back the stacked and individually rotated to create a more robust locking system. Then it can be fused using the hot press method to create the base.
- The authentic and genuine film design creates a strikingly vibrant and texturized design in each plank and tile.
With LVT, one can authentically mirror the look of natural materials but with a product built to withstand commercial environments. LVT means one not having to sacrifice high-quality design for industrial utility.